Apr 07, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Dec 07, 2018
1. Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
2. Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
3. Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
4. Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the machine set up box.
5. Should follow the work instruction assigned by the reporting person/superiors.
6. Track / Monitor / Record the output on hourly basis as per the prescribed procedure.
7. Report the breakdown to the Tool Room and Maintenance departments.
8. Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
9. Daily preventive maintenance sheet should be updated.
10. Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
11. Perform safety checks on every machine
12. Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
13. Create and maintain activity logs
14. Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors/superiors.
15. Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback regarding accuracy of parts produced.